Tuesday, August 12, 2014

We can see Him working (Part 3)

So I really thought part two would end this mixed up tale, but obviously not! 

The latest news is that my client and her family have moved across the country ... This past Monday! My heart broke when I heard the news that they would be going so soon. This girl finds a new way to break my heart each day, but she assures me moving is the best for her. 
She has the other kids enrolled in school there and was all packed and ready to go. I was hoping to see her one more time before she left, but it was not to be. Of course, I hope she keeps in touch when she goes. 
Please pray that amidst the stress of moving and settling in that she finds the strength to choose life and love for her unborn  child. She has assured me that she has started taking prenatal vitamins, and that I can get excited for this baby. 
Praise God. But lets keep her and her whole family in our prayers. 

God bless, Vx.

Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us. 
St. Michael the Archangel, pray for us. 


No comments: