Sunday, August 31, 2014

Thank you once again

This is going to be my last blog. 

I cannot believe its been 2 months already working for EMC and saving lifes here in New York City.

I came on June 24th and since that thay I did not stop trying to convincing the girls in crisis situations not to have an abortion and explaning to them that there are plenty of alternatives and that we can really help them.

This week I have been all morning in front of Planned Parenthood in Bleecker st, Manhattan.
I spent 7 hours each morning more or less doing sidewalk counseling and praying around the block.
Knowing it was going to be my last days here in New York City, I tryed my best. We cannot waist anytime. Those girls need our help. They are desperate and hopeless. They need us!.
After being sidewalk counseling at the abortion facility, I went to Brooklyn office to continue counseling the girls and helping try to help them.

I am very thankful to everyone who made this possible, but specially to my parents who I owe them everything.

Thank you so much and count on your prayers.




No comments: