Saturday, August 9, 2014

turn around

Today I am going to talk about my last turn around. It was two weeks ago when I was in the Queen's office. One latin girl came asking for an abortion. She was 23 years old. Fortunately, it was on Thursday, so Rosana was there to do the sonogram, which is something that helps to change the client's mind. And also, she came with her mother, who was very catholic and therefore Pro-life. However , she said she would give her support regardless of her decision. One of the reasons the client wanted the abortion was becouse of her boyfriend. They didn't have a good relationship and also he didn't want to keep the baby. I talked for a while with her and her mother. I showed them the risk of abortion and also we talked about her relationship. At the end of the counseling, She changed her decision and she decided to keep the baby. This  made me feel so happy.




No comments: