Sunday, June 28, 2015

During this week we have been training for "save lives".  I am still surpresed for the faces of the women who assist the clinic. When a woman comes in the clinic she seems to be simply serious but when she leaves it,  her face reflect pain and suffering.


I have spoken on several occasions with some women who were coming to the clinic,. Most of them were not interested in listening what I wanted to tell. But last Wesnday on the Planned Parenthood clinic I decided to talk with young couples that were around the clinic. They told me that they had uncertainty about her pregnancy and that they were looking for information



Finally they decided to assist the Brooklyn office for make a pregnancy test instead of going directly to the abortion clinic. I felt really happy and proud for helping them.


After this first experience I can see how much I can help with this job.

No comments: