Monday, June 22, 2015

Hi, my name is Gonzalo Ugalde, I´m from Bilbao, and I have studied economics in the University of Navarra.

This year in college I finished my last year and around me everyone was worried about what would be the  unforgettable trip of the summer. I instead wanted a trip to do more. My intention was to have fun , but doing something productive at the same time.

 When I was doing my first semester exams, a friend told me the opportunity to come to NY to fight abortion. In Spain I have participated in pro-life movements, so when I received this information I decided to sign up for the Pro-Life Internship in New York City. And now, a few months later, I am training to save lives in NY. I arrived four days ago and I´m living living in a house in the Bronx with another boy.



 These days I have gone to the biggest abortion center of NY and I have seen a lot of mothers who dont want their babies because they unknown that their babies are gifts from God. In these 2 months I want to help a lot of mothers to change their lifes vision.

 Respects


 Gonzalo

 

No comments: