Saturday, June 20, 2015

The end is just the beginning!

This is my last blog. It was been a relatively short journey but a learning filled one. I was the first  summer 2015 intern to come to the house now I am the first to leave. It is bittersweet to say  goodbye but alas it always comes. However, I am leaving on a great not with a double  turnaround! Two women who were planing on abortion came in today for a sonogram and  changed their mind based on the information and help that EMC gave to them. It was amazing  to see the life growing in the womb and to know that that life will be spared. I know that by  being here is making a difference in many peoples life's and it will make a impact that will never  be forgotten. I am very glad to be a part of those changes for the good.

 
Goodbye NYC I never forget this experience. Nidrea.

No comments: