Monday, June 22, 2015

A New Experience

                                                            Training at the LifeHouse

Hi everyone!

My name is Marta Wesolowski from Madrid (Spain) and I'm 21 years old. I grew up in a very big family. We are six sibilings: two brothers and three sisters. Since I was very little, my family has instilled me love for the culture of life and I find it one of the most important pillar of society and also I really want to share this with other people. Mainly, with those who did not have the opportunity to grow in an enviroment where you learn how valuable each life since it has been conceived.

The reason I'm here is because I want to defend the right to live. Work trying to save lives in the capital of abortion is very rewarding to me. Also, it is interesting to get to know other cultures. In fact, I'm impressed about the kind and helpul of the people of this city. For example, the day I arrived (19th of June) We were lost and a kind person took us to the door of the house.

Referring to my shrot experience here, I can say that it's very beautiful to work on this as well as hard, because it's not easy to convinve someone not to have an abortion, especially if the circunstances of the mother are not good.

I think that I'm going to help a lot of people, not only with the means that the organization gives to me, but also by praying for them

More will follow!

Marta Wesolowski.

No comments: