Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Strangers

I signed into my facebook the other day, and had quite the happy surprise. A notification that a friend had posted on my wall. But it wasn't just any friend, it was one of my clients! She left the sweetest of words! They lifted my spirit and brought tears to my eyes. I thought I would share them with you!


"It's absolutely incredible, the effect a total stranger (LOL) can have in your life in just one day. Thanks girl. You are so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!"

I think that this quote is a reflection on our organization. Sometimes I stand in awe at the amazing things that happen with EMC! The number of children saved and lives changed. It stands in real contrast with the abortion industry that is filled with so, so much destruction. Then I remember the hypocrisy of a sign that is posted out back of Dr. Emily's Abortion facility in the Bronx.

"FOR YOUR SAFETY:

- Do Not Talk To Strangers
- Come Inside the Gate

CALL 911
IF YOU FEEL IN DANGER"

When I first started working with EMC, I used to wonder why Dr. Emily's put that sign up. Now I understand. It seems to me that their purpose in this matter is to scare their clients. To stop them from talking to us, the sidewalk counselors, the people offering real help. What a sad contrast.

No comments: