Sunday, June 19, 2011

deuces...



My time here at EMC has been one of both intense growth and personal discovery. I have learned a great many things these past few months since I first arrived in the Big Apple. The women I have seen, have each touched my heart in a profound and tangible way. The abortion issue has completely turned around for me. It was once about ideals and well-thought debates. But it is now about people... real people, in real situations. I came to NYC to lose the fear that seemed to cripple me at the thought of speaking with an abortion-minded individual. This fear still creeps up from time to time, but I now know that God uses the fearful to change the world. The work that God has accomplished during my time here at EMC is beautiful and I am fortunate to have been a part of it! God Bless all that I have worked with... and thank you for being patient with me and for shaping me into the person I am now. Specially thanks to Linda, the Brooklyn Center director for her guidance and friendship. Forever in my heart, you will you stay!
God Bless you all until we meet again!

No comments: