Friday, June 24, 2011

JUST ARRIVED

Hi,

I'm Paz, a Spanish student that has just arrived to work with EMC. I am studying Advertising and Public Relations at the Univeristy of Navarre, in Pamplona, although I am from Madrid.

I am the youngest of a big family, I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters and I already have 2 nieces. I have a theory about life: in this life there are only a few things that are truly important to me and family is one of them. My family gave me all I have, all I am. Since I realized how blessed I am for having this family, I want to spread that understanding to others. Family is the best present life can give you.

I came to New York for the summer, looking for an intership here, in NYC, but I found something much much better! I found an opportunity to work with women who are in great need of help. I am learning lots of things, thanks to all the the people who are a part of EMC. They are teaching me how to manage many different situations...

In the following weeks I will share with you all my experiences. My best regards to all those who follow this blog!!


In the following weeks I will try my best.

No comments: