Friday, June 3, 2011

Due Date: 06/ 21/ 2011...!


This girl, is inspirational.

She is one of our clients from Brooklyn. Linda, who is the director of our center in Brooklyn, has been working steadily with her.

She was raised in a home with much love from her father,but where money was not something the two of them shared as much. He suffered through many times watching his daughter not get the things he wanted to give her.

But she expressed to me, "Abby, when I was growing up, it never mattered how much money we had. My father's unconditional love for me has given me the strength I have today."

She is a medical assistant, is still having her daughter, and is still continuing to pursue her dreams. She knows it's going to be tough, but she is ready to take it all on.

She knows what it feels like to experience the emptiness of abortion. She said it was the lowest and loneliest time in her entire life. But this time, however, her heart has changed.

She is due June 21st. And is looking more beautiful than ever ! Please pray for her delivery.

No comments: