Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Marta


Hello! I am Marta and I am studying Fine Arts in Madrid, though my hometown is Pamplona, Navarre. As I grew up I learned that everyone is special, every life is important and different, no matter their disabilities or problems, we have to love them.
But it looks as if the world has forgotten that. Abortion is a growing issue in Spain. In fact, last month they announced the opening of a new abortion clinic in Pamplona.
Thankfully, more people are realizing that abortion not only kills babies, but endangers women too. But being pro-life is not only an adjective, is an action. We have to stop this business and each of us counts.
By coming here I have the opportunity of helping the people who don't know about abortion, and promote the fight against it in Spain.

No comments: