Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hi I'm Luis!

I´m Luis, I am from Spain and I´m the youngest of 6 brothers and sisters. All my siblings have already married and I have fourteen nephew and nieces. With this big family I´m very sure that being surrounded by people is a great thing. that’s why I am a pro-life boy. Now I am an active pro-life boy because I started working with EMC, helping pregnant women to save the lives of their children and themselves. I have many desires and ideas in mind, which I will express in following blog posts..

I haven´t tell you anything about my studies yet. I study law at the university of Navarra, even thougth I´m from Mallorca, I heard about this internship from two friends of mine that came last year and I recommend everybody to become an active prolife intern. It will be for your own good.

This is a photo of me with my new nephew Tomás.

No comments: