Monday, June 13, 2011

Nice To Meet You!


Hi, I'm Gabrielle! I was born and raised in Lynchburg,VA. I am the middle of three children. My parents instilled in me the value of human life from the time I was very young. However, I only became personally active in the pro-life movement in the past three years. I helped with fundraising at the local pregnancy resource center in my hometown, even helping to organize an annual benefit concert.


In my free time I enjoy playing vollyball, dancing, doing yoga, and singing. I will be attending The King's College in NYC in the Fall. I plan to concentrate in politics, philosophy, and economics. I am so excited for the opportunity to be more involved in pro-life work and learn and grow and help save lives in the Abortion Capitol of America.

4 comments:

not a minx, a moron, or a parasite said...

Welcome! Thanks for the time and commitment you've given to the pro-life cause.

D.L. Simmons said...

Well done Gabi! We are all proud of you.

Tabbatha Renea said...

Gabirelle! I'm Marnee's former roommate and I now live IN Lynchburg! You are all continuously in my prayers!

Sequoi Lorna said...

Gabi! I am so proud of you! I love getting to keep up with you by reading these blogs. Keep up the good work, prayers won't stop pouring out of my heart for you. Love you Gab, stay strong and know that He is with you always.