Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another pair of Spanish hands

Hola gente! My name is Teresa and I'm from the most lovely city in Spain: Pamplona. It is located in the north of the country and it is the because it has such a peaceful atmosphere and a lot of nice people that I am the way I am. My Pro-life enthusiasm comes from my family: I'm an only child (which does not necessarily mean that I am one of those selfish and egocentric girls...) and it is because of my parents that I have learned the value of a life: it is priceless. My Catholic school and a bunch of good friends are the reason for my positive attitude towards life in general. Leaving aside my wishes of saving lives while I'm meeting new people and I'm living in the city that never sleeps, I have no specific reason for being here. But suddenly I found myself booking my flight and leaving home. I hope that the time I spend here helps me to develop my personality and to grow as a human being.

No comments: