Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jacksonville Conference

I have spent a week having many new experiences and I was lucky enough to attend the National Right to Life conference in Jacksonville, Florida. In there I learned many things I didn´t know about abortion, women, the unborn, maternity, and more…



The conference lasted three days. First there was a general session with some important American speakers like Abby Johnson, who was formerly a Planned Parenthood employee. Carol Tobias and Burke Balch were others. Then there were many workshops which I enjoyed very much and in which I learned many things. Some of them were for example: "Medical abortion: An Update and Review of the psychological Dangers to Women” and “A Love for Life: Christianity´s Consistent Protection of the Unborn.

I recommend everybody see the movie “Doonby: A life Worth Living a Story Worth Telling"; a movie full of intrigue.

No comments: