Saturday, June 25, 2011

Starting

I’m Cristina, a new girl from Spain. I’m 20 years old. I study architecture at the UPM in Madrid.There are 8 of us in my family. I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters. I’m the third. I went to a Catholic school in Madrid. I’ve been pro-life since I knew what it meant.

I’m excited about this job because I want to show how important life is. This experience is better than I thought before coming to NYC. It's pretty hard sometimes but it also makes you feel that you're doing good. I'm so happy to be here to lend a hand to this cause. I did not know what to expect at first but I have learned a lot this first week and was amazed at how much good work we are able to do in such a short amount of time.

In this week, I've seen many women, many of them were not sure of getting the abortion, the most common excuse is that there are not prepared to be a mother, the truth is that they are scared.

Over the next weeks I want to help them!

No comments: