Saturday, June 11, 2011

Picture of a mom that chose life!

A short time ago I was out at Dr. Emily's abortion clinic with a fellow pro-lifer. Three girls walked into the clinic and while I tried to talk to them, they seemed generally disinterested.

Within the next hour however, they must have exited the clinic because the next time I saw them they were talking to my friend and headed to our sonogram bus!

The details of the turnaround bear similarities to most - she was alone and scared even though she had friends to support her, and we were able to help and show her the baby via ultrasound. I am really excited that we have this picture to prove the happiness of choosing life - the very day she had scheduled to destroy her baby!

God Bless EMC and all of the volunteers and staff that make this possible.

No comments: