Sunday, December 21, 2014

THE MIRACLE

For the last three days, I’ve been going to Choices, an abortion clinic in Queens which is very near the office. There, as in Planned Parenthood, there is a line which divides the area into a safe zone and a dead zone, so sometimes the only thing left to do is pray. Being in Choices, I’ve had had the opportunity of meeting Sister Dorothy, the number 1 in Sidewalk counseling; I’ve prayed, I being freezing, I’ve talked to girl who didn’t want to be talk to, but everything has been worth it, because on Thursday, I had my miracle.
I was standing near the entrance and a woman was walking into me, she was alone, and didn’t seem to keen to be there, her name was Judith (she gave me permission to write about her, though didn’t let me take a picture). I started to speak to her, and she was very much into listening to what I was saying, we spoke for nearly an hour (cross the street and went into a breakfast place, to avoid the cold). She told me that she was 13 weeks, so I told her how developed was her baby; she told me that she had just lost her job and her house and had financial problems, so I told her about workforce and the sisters of life; she told me about her boyfriend, who really was fiance, his job, so I gave her our address at the office, and aasked her to came later with him.

I left Choices and arrive to the office, at 12:30 (more or less) Judith arrived with her boyfriend, I showed them the Carol Everett video and gave them all the charities papers. The boyfriend looked at me and said: “I didn’t go with her to Choices, because I wanted to keep the baby. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME A FATHER!”



No comments: