Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Our last battle, the first battle for a lot of babies

          We live our life knowing that we are fighting in a battle against the death, we know that we can't win that battle, we only can extend it. We have a nice privilege, we can live our life, we can decide how living it. I sometimes forget that I am lucky, I have a grat family, I could study, I have friends, but there are people that think that babies don't have that right.

           Fifty four millions of babies hadn't got that right during the last forty years in The United States. Could you imaginate how many doctors, firefighters, enginieers or politicians have been killed? Now we never know it. We teach to children how important is studying or working out, but we don't theach them that we are killing millions of babies every year.


No comments: