Thursday, January 12, 2012

Young People Are Hungry For A Fight

I am so excited about going to the March for Life this year !

There is so much passion in each one of these events every year, and it keeps on growing.

The specific thing I am anxious to see this year is the growth of the youth.

Everytime I go, there are so many teenagers and college aged youth actively participating in this cause.


This naturally excites me. Lately I have been inspired to do more outreach within the community in which I live in the Bronx, to encourage young people to stand up for what's right. They are hungry for it. They desire to fight for something greater than themselves.

These young people simply need adults and superiors in their lives leading them in the right direction. They will follow. I will keep this website posted on the March to come this Monday . GO PRO LIFE !

No comments: