Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Doing My Part. Are You ?

If you think it's inhumane to allow abortions in this

country, read on.

If you think it's wrong to put a woman through an

abortion,  listen close.

If you agree with Jesus when he said, " I came so

that you may have life and have it more abundantly",

give me your attention.

If you want to help this country put a stop to abortion, do your part.

We as a body, must come together to fight this war. We are an army. Attend events like I did , such as the

March for Life in DC.

If you have to work and can't take a day off like that, no problem: go to an abortion clinic in your area and

pray for an hour when you get off work. Go to a crisis pregnancy center and as how you can help. Donate

money to a cpc. Pray in the morning, the evening, as much as you can that our country will abolish abortion.



No comments: