Friday, January 13, 2012

I Want To Be A Part Of It!



   My name is Noelle Arvanitis, I'm 25 and originally from Winston-Salem, NC. However I have lived the past year of my life in Ocala, FL. This is my very first time in NY! I cannot describe how awesome it feels to be a part of the hustle and bustle of New York. So what brought a southern girl like me all the way to the big city you ask? When I was 17 I faced an unplanned, crisis pregnancy. I felt so alone and so scared, wondering what my community would think, how would I finish high school, and most importantly HOW COULD I BE A MOTHER?! I felt anger towards God for letting this happen to me, of ALL people WHY me? Little did I know how He would turn this potentially destructive situation into a completely constructive life lesson and blessing. 

   I made an adoption plan and on November 26th 2003 my daughter, Olivia Noelle was born. That little girl, who is now 8 years old, has blessed so many lives. She is the reason I'm here, the reason God has given me to have such a passion and heart for women. For the women who are scared beyond belief but BRAVE enough to carry their baby for 9 months just so their child can have an entire lifetime.


No comments: