Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nice to Meet You!


My name is Ambrosia, and I'm 18. I was homeschooled for most of my life.
I have three living younger siblings, but there are 9 of us total. I came from Maine, and being in a city is quite an experience!
I want to do all I can to help. I want to be on the frontlines, looking into the eyes of the women who need help. I want to know that if a woman did not know she had other options, It wasn't because I chose to not help.
I think what excites me most about this opportunity is how well it fits my dreams. I have known for years that helping women and children this way is one of my biggest passions. I want to do so much. I have seen already the pain in a woman’s eyes as she goes though the pain of losing her child. A single friend of mine had three children on contraception. She miscarried the first two. I sat with her for seventy-two hours as she lost the third, a little boy, at eighteen weeks(LMP). I will never forget the pain in the maternity ward that weekend.
Since then I have become even more passionate about being Pro-life. I never want a woman to ask me why I didn't care about her enough to warn her. I wish no woman ever felt she had to put herself through this horror.

No comments: