Sunday, May 22, 2011

The New Guy


My name is John, I hail from the Electric City of Scranton, Pennsylvania. As the youngest of seven children, the pro-life morals have been instilled in me since before I can remember. I attend Christendom College, a Catholic liberal arts school located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. Aside from pursing my B.A. in Political Science, I enjoy playing soccer, reading, and being involved in the school community.

My experiences involving the pro-life movement have been limited to attending the March for Life in Washington D.C. I am extremely excited to be involved in pro-life work with E.M.C. and to be working with courageous individuals who make the effort to protect the most defenseless form of humanity. This experience that God has placed before me will, undoubtedly, have challenges and present the opportunity to do the work of God.

No comments: