Saturday, May 28, 2011

EMC; Saving Babies from Abortion, the World Over


EMC, what a great idea! Can you imagine! People come from all over the world to learn how to save lives in the Abortion Capitol of America; NYC. They stay for a while and save many lives in the process. Then they go back home. What do you think happens when they go home? That's right, they save lives! Abortion has become a global problem. By training people not only from all over America, but all over the world, EMC is helping to stem the tide of this horror that we call abortion.

I wrote back in January of my trip home to California for Christmas and the dear, new friend that I made! She is now 6 months pregnant!! She is eagerly awaiting the birth of her son! Had I not been trained to save lives by EMC, it would be a different story entirely!

A few months ago I received an email from a former intern from Spain, she was writing to ask for pro-life resources. A family friend was pregnant and considering abortion, and Cata was going to counsel her.

I was blessed to go on vacation to Egypt last summer. It was amazing, I had so much fun!

We went with a tour company that caters to young people. The majority of the other vacationers were very secular and engaging is some very risky behavior. I remember sitting in the back of the bus next to a beautiful young woman. I had heard rumors about her indiscretions with one of the men on the trip. I was honored when after learning about my job, she trusted me enough to ask about the different methods of abortion. Obviously it was too early for her to know if she was pregnant. I knew that this was a chance of a lifetime to educate someone who otherwise may have never received this information. Very quietly I began to explain in detail the different abortion procedures and the risks and complications. I don't know if she was with child as we spoke, but I can say that had I not been an EMC Intern, I would not have known what to say and how to answer her questions.

It is my hope that when I end my internship, I will be able to do this lifesaving work wherever I go. Thanks to EMC I have the tools!

1 comment:

Clint said...

God bless you for this Heather, great blog! .......Rand-Rose