Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Somos familia, somos pro-vida, somos de EMC

Quiero hacer una entrada en español e inglés, haciendo honor a todas las hispanohablantes que recurren a nosotros. Quiero que sepais que EMC no tiene fronteras cuando quiere ayudar.

I was talking with a girl from Queens, she was pregnant and nobody could help her. Her boyfriend didn't have job and her family hadn't got money. Her decision was clear, abortion. I showed her a video about abortion, I talked with her and I showed her a plastic baby
like she had. Her decision didn't change. I did the last think I could, I told her that she had to do a sonogram. A picture from her baby was better than all things I did, suddently she changed her decision.

Soy de España, soy pro-vida y soy de la gran familia de EMC. Y aqui estamos del primero al último estaremos siempre para ayudaros.



No comments: