Monday, October 13, 2014

A NATION WHO BELIEVES IN ABORTION

My first week of work is over. Now I have had a glance to how abortions looks like from this side of the Atlantic and I’m going to tell you something, I don’t like it!!
When I got to New York, I was unaware that society has educated people to believe that kids suddenly arrive after 9 months pregnancy. During all that time, it is supposed to be no baby, no human, no soul, anyone who feels, exists, has dignity or is worth all or Christ blood. So, just to let you all know, for nine months of our existence, we all seem to have been a problem.
That is another educational issue. I was taught that when you decide something, there are consequences, some of them are good and other ones are not. But no matter what you are responsible for them.
From my one week experience (not a very long one) I have noticed there are different kinds of girls:
1, The “I will abort no matter what” kind. Those are tough. They have usually learned an excuse and they’ll stick to it as crazy.
2. The “undecided” ones. They have a “problem” (meaning the baby, of course) and they are not sure if they lean into thinking that there is a baby there or a problem.
3. The “I would love to keep but” kind. These just break my heart, I have only had a couple of them. They need a lot of help. Financial, housing, prenatal care, to find a job, anything! Thank God we can help them with that, though they need to realize about it.
And finally
4. The “I what to keep it no matter what” kind. These can make your day! You can see them smile all trough the sonogram, take their babies picture and hug you while saying goodbye till next couple weeks.
I have written them down in order of prayers needs (in my opinion at least).
Just to remind you and myself:

THEY ARE LOVELY GIRLS, WHO ARE NOT WELL INFORMED ABOUT ANYTHING, WHO HAVE BEEN MISSEDUCATED BY LIFE AND SOCIATY AND WHO ARE GOING THROUGH A ROUGH MOMENT IN THEIR LIFES. THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE JUDGE.

No comments: