Sunday, October 26, 2014

A disappointment, a reality, a mission

             Two things concern me since I'm in New York. There are many abortion clinics and have very many customers. I was talking with a woman from Puerto Rico, he was spreading brochures against abortion in front of an abortist clinic. She told me that in this country young people don't know anything about abortion because schools, high schools and colleges are not interested in the truth be known.

             This is the truth, abortion is a brutal and unnatural method of killing human. Tearing a human, have three months or fourty years is a proper conduct of barbarians, but nowadays we hide it under our freedom choice. Now I know that I have an important mission, I feel that my friends an me are the last hope between the life and death of a lot of babies. I work for EMC and I am proud of that.



   

No comments: