Thursday, October 16, 2014

Saving lifes first experience in NYC


Hi there!
My Name is Miguel and I am a Prolife person! Surprised? You shouldn't be, even if you think it is no usual, it is! We are just not laud enough!

I am from Spain and I am in New York to save lives, helping the EMC. It is a great experience to come to such a big city like New York, there are a lot of things to do, not only sightseeing, but a lot of activities like shows, american football, baseball, basketball matches etc. It is also amazing how many people from different countries there are.

Regarding to my first days as EMC intern I have yo say that the first impressions are very good. There is a very good team, they help you to learn how to save lives and introduce you  to the abortion situation in the USA. As far as I know the most causes to want to kill the baby are, not having enough money to buy everything needed after the birth of the baby, problems during the pregnancy, external pressures etc.

I am very excited about this project and expecting to be able to save as much lives as possible.
Miguel.

No comments: