Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Time Volunteering for EMC


The end of my time with EMC is here. Next week, I return to my home in Madrid, Spain. Working here in New York to save the lives of unborn babies has been an absolutely unforgettable experience. I am so grateful to Chris for the opportunity to reach out to pregnant mothers with the truth that aborting their babies is wrong.
I have learned so much from the people that I have lived and worked with here. To Liz, I am especially grateful for what you have taught me.
I have lived in the Lifehouse with some exceptional colleagues (Trisha, leader of the house, Tina, Julie, Amy, Tomás, Javi…) where I felt supported at all times. To all of the interns who are still here and to those who have already left, thank you.
Thank you, Dave, for that enjoyable week that we worked together building the new Queens office.
Thank you, Ray, for your kindness and humble nature.
I’m going to miss you all.

No comments: