Monday, August 3, 2009

One More of More than 30.000

The last friday I went with Lucía, Sean and Grace to Dr. Emily's Abortion Mill. I was speaking for a long while with a spanish speaking girl who was going to go in the mill, saying that she had no chance to keep the baby. However, she stopped to talk with for a while before going in. After speaking for a short time in english, I started to talk with her in spanish, expressing myself much better, quicker and clearer. I told her that what the clinic wanted was her money, and what we wanted was, sincerely, her to be one of the more than 30.000 girls who kept the baby and are so happy about that now.

After speaking and giving her some information, she didn't go in the mill, and turned around to call to one of our phone numbers later! :)

No comments: