Sunday, August 2, 2009

One more baby!

Friday I was able to experience a classic turnaround at Dr. Emilys! There was a young woman about to enter doctor Emily's. I was able to get her to stop and talk to me right at the entrance of the gate. The only thing I had to do was ask her if she really wanted to be her and that we could help. She told me about her concerns and how she did not really want to be there but she did not know what else to do. Jose and I spoke to her and assured her there were other options, we were there to help, and this abortion would do her no good. We exchanged numbers, she promised she would stop by Liz' office, and she walked away from Dr. Emily's. I texted her later that night and she told me she and her boyfriend were very excited about keeping their baby and thank you so much!

No comments: