Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thank You!


When we are young we are taught that we should always be thankful to anyone who welcomes us to their house. On Sundays we would go to our family friend’s house for Sunday brunch, we were always told by our parents to say thank you for having us! Thank you for welcoming us into your house! Well I would like to be able to thank all the wonderful men and woman that I have counselled for letting me into their lives. When you counsel these women you don’t just counsel them and that’s that. No these people become part of your family, they are all now my sisters and my family. I feel so loved that they would allow me to be part of their lives’. When I tell these woman in the room that I will be there for them I see a wall come down, when I explain to them that I’m going to be there best friend and whenever and whatever they need I’ll be there for them. So here’s to all the men and woman that we talk to everyday thank you for allowing us to be part of your family.

Rosie

No comments: