Sunday, June 17, 2012

Standing across the street from an abortion “clinic” always gives me a gut wrenching feeling. I am sure that most pro-life people who have experienced this understand what I am saying. Two by two the unsure, emotionally distressed young girls, with their children inside of them, walk into the clinic. One by one the shattered young ladies walk out, a little part of them having been sucked away in that remorseless vacuum. It is surreal to watch the operations of such a place of destruction, even if only from the outside and at a distance.
I always make a point of going to my local “clinic” in Calgary (I will not mention its name, no need to give it further publicity on occasion. Watching the destruction unfold before my eyes never ceases to renew my determination to work towards the annihilation through education of the entire rotting abortion system. This system which rips children apart limb from limb. This system which destroys women who have been, most often, deceived into believing lies and empty promises. The destruction will only end when we make it end.

Rosie

No comments: