Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Someone once said that "eduction is key to happiness"
Each day I am thankful to God that I am able to educate these woman about the harms and dangers of an abortion. I have girls come into my office every day saying " No one ever told me this" . How heart breaking it is to see these girls crying they are thirsting for theknowledge but no one is there to give it to them. Through educating these girls we give them more then we think. We save lives each day! We show girls that we care about them, that they are more then just a number to us . Yesterday I had a woman come in who had been in our offices 3 times before, and I asked her "why do you keep coming back" and she told me " because this is the only place I feel safe, I feel that you guys care about me. I feel like family"

Rosie

No comments: