Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hello! My name is Roseline Moroney . I come from Calgary, Alberta Canada. I was adopted when I was 7 from Haiti into my amazing family. I come from a big catholic family of ten. enjoy cooking, singing, dancing and traveling!!!


At a young age I was able to start my journey in the pro-life movement; having been given up for adoption very young I could never understand why? Why God allowed that to happen? I remember feeling as if my life was basically over. Little did I know that my mother made the greatest act of love, she chose life!

With life we learn so many lessons but the greatest lesson that I have learned is that of a mother’s true love for a child, to be able to choose life for it. No matter where we are in life, no matter what stage we are in , we must remember our mothers love for us !!! Someone once said “I don’t want your sympathy, but rather your muscles” This summer I have taken these words into my actions. I am glad to be able to work with EMC and counsel these young mothers. I am thankful that my mother chose life for me and I can only hope and pray that I will be able to help these young women choose life for their babies.

No comments: