Friday, February 3, 2012

Letter to Susan G. Komen


To Whom it may Concern:
 
My name is Gregory Webb and briefly - I would love to 'walk with you,' in good conscience I cannot however because of the funding of Planned Parenthood - which is the largest provider of abortions in America.
 
I hope the way they publicly humiliated you shows you their true colors. Abortions and hormonal contraceptives are both shown to increase the risk of breast cancer and if you don't believe me, time will make your organization look idiotic as the abortion/hormonal contraceptive machine fades to actual science.
 
Of course your cause is a great one and should be supported  - but let those who want to support abortion and contraception give money to Planned Parenthood, and those who want to support initiatives to end breast cancer give money to you. Period.
 
Sincerely,
 
Gregory Webb

No comments: