Thursday, December 29, 2011

N.Y.C. Really Is The Abortion Capital Of The Country

My job as a crisis pregnancy counselor is to show up at our centers to counsel women who are pregnant. I have scheduled times when I need to be there.

Another big part of my job is answering the phones. I have all different kinds of calls coming in. The main ones are girls calling for an abortion.

Seeing as how populated N.Y.C. is, you can imagine how busy my phone rings on a day to day basis. However, I actually have girls that call all the way from Connecticut and Pennsylvania who want abortions.

They tell me that they have insurance within their state, but abortion is not very popular there, so it's hard to find a place to get it done.

Whenever they go online to google abortions, all kinds of abortion clinic locations are listed. So not only am I dealing with clientele from this state, but from 2 other states as well ! This really is the abortion capital of the country. 






No comments: