Monday, December 19, 2011

The big picture!

        Sometimes we all expect to find the miracles in the big things, for God to come down and show himself to us and remind us that HE has always been there. I forget as well how Magnificent and Grant HE is and how HE will remind us day after day of HIS Beauty. Working at EMC, time after time I am remind that I have to look in the smallest places to find the biggest miracles; and this week wasn't the exception. While in our Brooklyn Office, I was asked by the Director if I wanted to see an Ultrasound, and I of course agreed; Thinking it would be like any other Ultrasound that I've been a part of. This time I felt my heart beating faster and I got this feeling that this time somethings was different. At times we don't see the miracle that is in front of us, we only see it with our eyes but not our hearts and This time God wanted to remind me that HE is there and Watching over me! I left the room very emotional after seeing something so precious and perfect, which is God's creation!!!! God shows us his greatest miracles in his smallest creations and like myself we all need to be reminded from time to time. I am so grateful that I can be a part of this and to be able to presence the miracle of life!

No comments: