Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two Great Women

Time after time I see women returning to the centres to say thank you to the special ladies in charge, Liz and Linda. It has been a privilege to work alongside and learn from them. For me, this emphasises the need for EMC in this city. Women who find themselves in the position of trying to decide whether or not to have an abortion need to feel that they are first and foremost respected, and also being given genuine, sincere advice. What makes Liz and Linda so special is that go one step further. They have a motherly affection for these women, I believe it is their great faith and love for Our Lady that makes this difference. They not only save babies lives, they save the mothers´ lives by giving them great hope, love and support. Liz and Linda don´t have a selfish bone in them; they work tirelessly, fighting to save lives. I have experienced so mnay women stopping by the clinic just to say hi and I hear the same sentence over and over again: ´I was planning to abort my baby, but by chance came accross EMC and thanks to Liz or Lindas´counsel, decided to keep my baby`.

What testimony!

God bless you both!!

No comments: