Saturday, October 1, 2011

in the street

A few days ago I was informing the pedestrian about EMC's services i Queens. At the same time I asked them what do they think about abortion. Most of them (over 95%) were against it!

It was specially interesting to converse with Antonio, a robust mexican man. At the beginning he was defending the abortion for girls who are still too young (he could not decide which age, 13? 15?). Slowly the conversation became more and more personal. And in a moment two tears began to flow down in his row and hard face while he explained me how his mother had two abortions before he was born. It was his father who was punching his mother at this time (!).

It was the first time he told someone how much he miss his unknown brothers. And after hugging me he promised me to help every woman, who would think to abort her child.

No comments: