Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And more lies....

Here I go again...

I decided to call Planned Parenthood the other day because I wanted first hand experience of their so called 'genuine' advice. I pretended to be 5 months pregnant, wanted an abortion but as it was the first time, I didn’t have any idea as to what to do. I also repeated the fact that I was scared of the consequences and wanted to be assured that there would be no doubt that I would still be able to conceive another child and deliver safely in the future. Here’s what I was told:

PP: ‘Oh, it’s nothing really....it only takes two days.’

Me: ‘Oh, will I feel anything, does it hurt?’

PP: ‘No, you’ll be asleep.’

Me: ‘Will I be able to get pregnant again and are there any side effects?’

PP: ‘Yes, of course you will. They just put the Laminara sticks in you in the first day, and then the suction only takes 10 minutes the next day’. I guarantee there aren’t any side effects, it’s really quick and safe and it costs $1145.

Me: ‘Really, there aren’t any side effects whatsoever? Will I be shown what happens during the procedure?’

PP: ‘No, you'll be asleep. Take care honey, bye’.

So much for the truth! How are they getting away with this I continue to ask myself!!!

No comments: