Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wasted lives

Yesterday, I was standing in front of dr. Emily´s, when something caught my attention. A large truck was parked in front of the clinic, and I wouldn´t have noticed it if it didn´t say ´medical waste´on the back.

Guess what was in it.. There were a lot of dead children in the truck when it drove away. Every single on of them could have become the next president of the United States, a college graduate, a loving mother or father or just somebody who contributes to society.

I can´t imagine how abortionist live with their jobs. Even when they stop doing it, they are still haunted by the fact that they killed a Yankee Stadium full of children.. Father, I pray for all those men and women that want to step out of this bloody business, that they will not be judged but will be seen as courageous and that You and people around them will forgive them for what they´ve done...

Amen.

No comments: