Sunday, November 28, 2010

40 Days for Life Arrives In Spain!!


This week I found out that the Lenten 40 days for Life will add a new international location; Spain. Lent has been choosen because it is a special time for a lot of people. A time of preperation and sacrifice. The campaing was presented by both groups, Hazte Oír and Derecho a Vivir, to join all spanish pro-life people together, and the web site was launched.

I encourage all pro-life people to get involved anywhere you are. I was able to experience 40 Days for Life in New York City; the Abortion Capitol of America. The next 40 Days season I will be in Spain (my country) and I will be able to lend my experience to this amazing cause! I hope that many people, even those that don't live in the United States will find a group to join and pray together for an end to abortion.

--Manuel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

enhorabuena, Manuel! How wonderful to hear that Spain is having a 40 Days for Life! How fitting...it is a country that has long celebrated LIFE! Can't wait to see how it turns out. Your knowledge gained at EMC will be such a blessing to your country. Ole..viva la mare que te pario ;-) God bles you! Astrid