Saturday, November 6, 2010

STD's at 17 years old


This is a sad case. This young girl came into our office last week, after to going to Planned Parenthood. She has been diagnosed with HSV2. SHe came into our office crying. She told me sh'e'd rather be pregnant at this point. I spent hours talking to her, as she poured her heart out to me.

She was in so much pain. The poor girl couldn't even sit straight. I told her, we all make mistakes as long as you learn from them. I cant possibly imagine how she feels or what she is going through. I just sat and held her as she cried, and told me some personal things.

To make a long story short, I kept in touch with her. I was there for her at 1am when she called me crying. I told her I think she should go to the hospital.. She did just that!

SHe found out, not only did she have HSV2, but she had PID and Gonorreah.. I felt so bad for her. SHe was thanking me so much that I gave her that advice to go to the emergency room.

Im so glad EMC can provide place for these young females to come and talk to us. I was so thankful to have helped her.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

God bless u for your charity to this woman. Can we clone u!!!?

Unknown said...

Ha ha.. Clone me? I think that'd be very hard to so.. I am very specially made with an amazing character full of love. Although, it would be nice to have two of me- because then I can have more results in my work..