Sunday, November 28, 2010

Inside Dr. Emily's

I was looking at Dr. Emily's site when I stumbled upon a virtual tour in the building that they posted on their website. Me being a white blonde girl that stands outside the clinic trying to persuade their clients to take a look at their baby through the use of a free sonogram and being bad for their business, it's very unlikely that I will ever enter their clinic to take a look for myself as I once almost got arrested for trespassing with my big toe. So I was really surprised. I took a virtual look.

''State-of-the-art portable defibrillator.''


Why on earth would an abortion clinic advertise it’s defibrillator? After all, they claim an abortion is a safe procedure, right? The fact that they are so proud and happy of the fact that it´s portable makes me wonder how often they use it..


Their website is filled with pictures of female doctors and their name ‘’Dr. Emily’s’’ is in fact an male doctor.



They even have their very own daycare centre where ’the kidz are happy to wait for mommy’’.
When in fact children are not allowed into the clinic. The way they present themselves, advertizing death like this makes me want to throw up.


And they say that WE are deceiving women?!


for a virtual tour of dr. Emily's, click here

No comments: