Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's YOUR Part ?


My dad is a lawyer in Greensboro, NC. He works 7 am to 6 pm everyday. He goes to court to defend clients, his office to write briefs, and the library to research. He has this schedule Monday through Friday, leaving him no room to go and do the ministry that I do with this pro life movement here in NY.

However, in my eyes, he is out there in front of the abortion clinic with me every day that I go. He 100 % supports the work that I do. He has raised me to be pro life because that is what God commanded. He prays for me and the work that I do.

Not only this, but he works hard for that money, so that he can buy me the clothing, foot attire, and coats that I need in order to do what I do. He has spent his money to buy me proper boots for NYC weather. He has spent his money to buy me plenty of clothes suitable for NYC. He has spent his money to buy me warm coats so that I can stand out of abortion clinics to pray, in the rain and snow.

Like I am in this picture. I prayed for hours today, right outside of Planned Parenthood in the Bronx when it rained all day.

Even though my dad couldn't physically be there, he was there. Because he supports and prays through the Holy Spirit for the enemy to be defeated like I do. And his part in this ministry happens to not be standing outside of abortion clinics, but rather working to provide the money to support those who are called to be out there.

What's your part ?

No comments: