Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The 100% Turn-Around


Here at EMC, when we say "turn-around" we are referring to a girl who was planning to abort but who "turned around" and chose life. Praise God for each of these turn-arounds and the lives saved!!

Lately, I have realized there are turn-arounds that go even farther than just choosing life! Recently, three of my girls (who once were planning to abort) have gotten involved in pro-life work! I cannot express how truly proud I am of these women.

This is what I call a 100% turn-around.

Nothing warms my heart more than getting texts like this from my girls: "I'm glad God made us meet each other, He wanted us to be great friends :) I know cause He told me in a dream I had of you one night". It is hard to believe this same girl once ignored my texts and almost chose abortion. (this picture is of her sweet baby)

At EMC, we strive to do even more than save the lives of children and help women, we strive to have 100% turn-arounds and create a culture of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you, mom who had a 100% turn-around. My mom was pressured into aborting me back in the 1960s. She was a 15-year-old mom who chose life. I am now the mother of 5 and very much PRO-LIFE. Thank God for mothers like you who will not conform to the so-called "wisdom" of the modern world. You are blessed, and your child will be a blessing.