Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Family Moment




Monday evening I had the extreme pleasure of having dinner with one of my girls, her boyfriend, and their beautiful baby boy, Stanley.

I had an amazing time spending time with them in person, rather than phone calls and text messages (since I'm not a New York native).

Stanley is actually my godson (what an honor!!) I met his mommy over at the Brooklyn office nearly a year ago and we kept up quite the friendship ever since.

Baby Stanley's pictures litter my purse and scrap book and I'm always showing him off. He smiles more than any baby I've ever seen in my life! They are really adorable, huge, giggly smiles.

A great time was had by all as we shopped for a few outfits for baby Stanley (a godmom has to spoil her godbaby!), shared pizza, and listened to Stanley's mom sing her heart out during karaoke.

It truly was a family moment, because they are a wonderful family, and they make me feel like a part of their family.

I couldn't pass up the chance to share baby Stanley with all of you because it's a godmom's duty to show off their godbabies everywhere possible! So, everybody, meet gorgeous baby Stanley!

No comments: